Park County is full of amazing galleries and one of a kind shops where you can find gifts for the whole family! You can find everything you need from fun fashions to antiques and unique housewares. See a quick summary of each location below and what you can find inside for the stockings or to put under the Christmas Tree!
- Aspen Peak Cellars: Award winning wines and unique cheeses! How can you go wrong? You can also find a variety of wine accessories and APC merch to get for the wine lover in your life!
- Blossoming Boutique: Definitely your next favorite stop to grab a beautiful healthy plant for your space. While you’re there, grab yourself a sweet treat from Sunshine Moonbeam.
- Debeeze Honey: There’s something that just feels special about locally made honey and we think you’d love Debeeze Honey out of Bailey, CO! Stop in to grab front-range sourced, natural and unfiltered honey! Come in for a sample!
- Platte River Outfitters: Get some warm winter clothes for your friends and family at Platte River Outfitters. Find brands like Carhartt and Darn Tough, perfect to keep you cozy all winter long.
- Polita’s Place Apothecary & Wellness: Polita’s Place is great for all your herbs and herbal product needs! You’ll also find a selection of handcrafted bath & body products. Your recipient’s wellness will thank you!
- The Sasquatch Outpost: Is finding a gift for the Bigfoot lover in your life as hard as finding Bigfoot himself? Fret not! You can find all your Bigfoot goods here, and of course your favorite Sasquatch souvenir!
- Suz Cookie Jar Rescue: We know someone on your list has a sweet tooth! Get them some of the best cookies in town at Suz Cookie Jar Rescue or stop in to place an order for your next Christmas party cake or treats that are sure to make an impression!
- Time Capsule Framing: At Time Capsule Framing you can grab all the art supplies you need for your creative friends and family. They also specialize in fine art printing and framing so you can create custom memorable photo gifts as well!
- Al’s Pits: Walk into a wonderland of beef jerky at Al’s Pits. There’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s palette here as Al has a wide variety of flavors from the mildest to the spiciest of jerkies! You can also get harder to find jerky like Venison and Bison! Couldn’t think of a better stocking stuffer!
- Jefferson Market: For anyone who loves fudge, a gift of their in-house fudge from Jeferson Market will do the trick!
View this post on Instagram
- Al-Mart: Carhart, Columbia and even TenTree apparel is in stock at your local Al-Mart. You can also get your Al-Mart beanie and local edible goods like Biscotti made here in Alma, CO!
- Big Nipper’s Mining & Mercantile: Have someone in the shopping list who loves antiques? Find some here, as well as a growing selection of crystals, rocks and more!
- The Sheepherder: The sheepskin jackets, shearling vests and slippers available from the Sheepherder are made of quality materials and sure to last you a lifetime. Made here in the USA!
- Colorado Mountain Hat Co.: Got someone on your shopping list with a hat obsession? Why not get them a gift card from Colorado Mountain Hat Co. so they can get a custom hat made right here in Fairplay, CO!
- Eagle Rock Ranch Mercantile: Get Colorado ranch raised beef from the Eagle Rock Ranch at the Eagle Rock Ranch Mercantile! Get top quality beef here as well as home goods for the entertainer in your friend circle.
- Fairplay Furniture Consignment: You’ll notice this stop almost immediately as you drive through Fairplay. You can find some awesome metal frame and furniture outside and even more within! Visit today for your friend who might need something for their new home!
- Mountain Essentials LLC, featuring The Woolly Moth: Get your goat milk soaps, lotions and more! These quality products are made in Fairplay and you can also find some local vendors selling their wares in the shop, including local artisan The Woolly Moth, who specializes in Colorado pillows and other custom decor.
- Old Red Barn Antiques: This one is for the die-hard antique lovers. If you have someone looking for antiques for their place, this is a great location to find some real treasures.
- South Park Cigar Tavern: Got something to celebrate this holiday season? Celebrate with a cigar from South Park Cigar Tavern, the highest cigar shop in North America.
- South Park City Gift Shop: Have your friends and family ever visited South Park City Museum with you, or do you have a history buff on your shopping list? You can find great memorabilia and history books at the South Park City Gift Shop!
- Snitching Lady Distillery: For the whiskey, bourbon or brandy lover in your life, there’s no place to get a better gift than at Snitching Lady Distillery! You’ll find a growing selection of goods at this growing award-winning Whisky & Brandy Distillery!
- The Salt Licking Goat Clothing Company: Looking for some South Park souvenir apparel like t-shirts, hats and hoodies? This is your place!
Sundance Sheepskin and Leather is a small family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience making high quality sheepskin slippers, sheepskin boots, leather moccasins, leather shoes, sheepskin hats and accessories. Hand made in the USA by Dylan and Jean Anderson in Guffey, Colorado using American Sheepskins and Leathers. Shop online or visit their store in Buena Vista, CO!